Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 30 May 2022
  3 Replies
  7.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi support,

Does Kutools have a tool to Combine multiple worksheets into one worksheet (not multiple workbooks). I am aware of the help links to combine multiple workbooks but that is not what i am looking for.

I have one workbook with 42 worksheets. I want to combine all the date of the 42 worksheets into one worksheet.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Amanda,

I created a test with 2 sheets in the same workbook.
Sheet 4
Name Year Score
Manus 1970 51
David 1964 64

Sheet 5
Name Year Score
Judy 1970 52
Stuart 1964 42

I can not get this to work. The combined sheet keeps giving me this Remark:Following worksheets are unprocessed because the range that needs to be merged is empty:Sheet4; Sheet5
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

I tried the data you were given, the feature worked ok. The steps below is how I did this:

1. Under Kutools Plus tab, find the group Workbooks & Sheets. Click Combine.
2. Select the first option, then click Next.
3. Select the worksheets that you want to combine, then click Next.
4. In the Step 3 of 3, please select Combine by row for Combine mode; Set 1 as number of header rows and 0 for number of total rows (total rows mean the row that sums the values up). And pick the options you need for other sections. See screenhot:
combine sheets into one.png
5. Click Finish, and save the newly combined sheet anywhere you like.
6. A pop-up dialog asks if you want to save the scenario, click Yes or No.
7. Now, a new worksheet is created showing you path to the combined sheet. You can just click it to see the sheet.
combine sheets result.png

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.