Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 03 November 2022
  3 Replies
  4.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
On a new computer with Win10 installed was first version 24.00 installed of Ku Tools for Excel.
License is bought en the version of KuTools is registered.
When i want to check the updates i get the error message 'Checking for update error, please try again later'
I downloaded version 26.10 and reopen Excel, i still see the old version 24.00.
How can i upgrade to the newest version?

Also the menu of the special filter is initiating nothing. how can i have this working? Tried the same on a computer of a colleague and there all is working on version 24.00
Reason for buying this tool was the special filter options but these are not working.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

It's nice to hear that! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask :D

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Amanda,
I uninstalled everything and reinstalled the new version. Now i am on 26.10 and everything is working now.
I can use my special filter again :)
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

If you downloaded the version 26.10 and installed it successfully, your Kutools should be upgrated. If it did not, please try to uninstall Kutools for Excel from your computer and then download and install 26.10,

If there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. :)

About the Special Filter, please try it again after you install 26.10. If it's still not working, please check the language and excel version you are using. And check if they are the same as your colleague's?

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.